Sustainable Irish Food & Drink Producers at Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2016
Ireland boasts a wide variety of innovative food and drink producers with Artisan Foods capability.
Bord Bia (Irish Food Board) invites you to visit our stand and discover how these innovative products can support the potential of your Artisan food range.
All of the exhibitors on the Ireland stand are members of Origin Green, Ireland’s national sustainability programme. A world first, Origin Green is helping businesses put their sustainability beliefs into practice. It provides essential and verified proof that the food and drink you source is sustainably produced.
Working with Origin Green members enhances your commitment to sustainability within your own business while protecting the world’s scarce resources for generations to come.
List of Irish Exhibitors at SFFF 2016
- Boutique Bakes
- The Boutique Bake range of gourmet baking mixes was created from a love and real passion for home baking. It all started in a small cottage in Donnybrook, Dublin, Ireland in the summer of 2013. www.boutiquebake.ie
- Maria Lucia Bakes Ltd
- Maria Lucia Bakes is an artisan producer of a luxurious range of gluten wheat and dairy free granola and toasted muesli cereals. The idea to start a gluten free food business came about when a gluten intolerant friend stayed with Maria for a couple of days. Maria adapted her recipes to suit her, and inspired by her friends reaction, took the first step towards turning her passion into a business. www.marialuciabakes.com
- McCambridge was established in 1945. It is the Market Leader in Irish Soda Bread. Introducing innovative new Bake At Home Kits at the fair. www.mccambridge.ie
- Aine’s Chocolates
- The company was founded by Ann Rudden, a Master Chocolatier. Their handmade chocolate product range is extensive and includes 18 Variants in Milk and dark Bars, truffles, novelties, boxed chocolates and Hot Chocolate. Aine Chocolates also produce a range of sugar free and special occasion chocolates. www.chocolates.ie
- The Jelly Bean Factory
- Established in 1998 by Father and Son team – Peter and Richard Cullen of Dublin, Ireland – “The Jelly Bean Factory®” is Europe’s leading producer of gourmet jelly beans. The company produces around 12 million gourmet Jelly Beans daily in 36 different flavours. www.jellybeanfactory.com
- Cashel Farmhouse Cheesemongers
- Established in 1984 Cashel Farmhouse Cheesemakers is a family owned Cheesemaking operation driven by a commitment to quality, sustainability, community and agriculture. Known for their hallmark creation, Cashel Blue, which is stocked on quality cheese counters around the world. www.cashelblue.com
- Healys Honey
- Healy’s Honey imports, processes and distributes honey products both domestically and internationally, including both branded and private label. www.healyshoney.ie
- Mileeven Fine Foods
- Est by Eilis Gough from a hobby of beekeeping in 1988. Now run by Eilis and her daughter Sarah, Mileeven prides itself on innovation, quality and authenticity. Mileeven Fine Foods supply a full range of pure, single source honeys and cut comb as well as 9 exciting varieties of honeys with fruits, nuts and spices. www.mileeven.com
- Burren Smokehouse
- Family owned Artisan Smokehouse celebrating 25 years in business. They carefully source 100% Irish quality raw materials for the Burren Smoked Salmon, Trout, and Mackerel. Burren Smokehouse supply Fortnum & Mason, Harrods and Selfridges London. www.burrensmokehouse.ie
These exhibitors will be at Stands 1720 & 1730.
You can download the company profiles by clicking here:
Click here to download our sustainability report and learn more about Origin Green.
If you are interested in meeting with any of the exhibitors on our stand please email OriginGreen@BordBia.ie
Follow us on Twitter #OriginGreen
Keep in touch with us on LinkedIn