Cheddar Cheese, Butter, Speciality Cheese – Imokilly Regato, Monterey Jack, Jarlsberg, Mallo, Calow, Full Cream Milk Powder, Fat Filled Milk Powder, Skim Milk Powder, Buttermilk Powder, Rennet Casein, 90% Demineralised Whey Powder and Nutrition Grade Skim Milk Powder.
Providing food ingredients, milk powder, bulk cheese and butter, and cheese solutions, while adding value through smart innovation, research and industry-leading processing techniques.
Located in the rich fertile Golden Valleys of Munster, Dairygold is Ireland’s largest co-operative, supporting thousands of shareholder farmers for more than 150 years.
Its members have a proud history of producing quality-assured, sustainable gold standard dairy ingredients that enrich lives on a global scale.
The co-operative remains focused on producing cheese and dairy ingredients that can be traced from grass-fed cows in Europe’s most fertile pastures. Dairygold is constantly adding value to its nutritional products through smart innovation, research, industry-leading technology and world-class facilities.
With a clear vision and plan to be a global player in supplying naturally sourced dairy nutritionals, Dairygold is boldly shaping the future of the industry.
Key Sustainability Commitments
Raw Material Sourcing
- Increase milk supplier sign-up to the Sustainable Dairy Quality Assurance Scheme.
- Develop and roll out a sustainability assessment for non-milk suppliers.
- Maximise renewable energy usage from onsite anaerobic digestor.
- Improve water efficiency in cheddar production.
- Improve energy efficiency in whey and milk powder production
- Improve energy efficiency in waste water treatment.
- Reduce waste from cheddar production.
- Set up sustainability teams.
- Improve health and well being of staff.
- Employee training and development.
Unique Selling Points
The goods produced by Diarygold Food Ingredients come from milk sourced exclusively from its own farmers. This guarantees quality and traceability of supply.
Its products, produced from cows fed on a natural, grass-based diet, also have an excellent clean taste profile and low microbiological levels.
Awards & Accreditations
- Cork Company of the Year 2017
- Supply Chain Achievement Award – 2017 Green Awards
- Green Manufacturer, Green Transport – 2016 Green Awards
- BRC Food Certified
- Halal Food and Inspection Authority
- FSSC 22000
- ISO 9001
- ISO 50001
- Sedex SMETA