Premium beef, dry-aged beef, breed specific beef, available fresh & frozen and innovative packing options include vacuum, darfresh, tri-web and skin pack.
Premium, dry-aged, origin or breed-specific beef products.
Dunbia, a true market leader, is built on family values with integrity and trust at its core. A combination of organic growth, strategic acquisition and entrepreneurial vision has seen Dunbia expand to a multi-site, multi-species operation, processing cattle and sheep for local, national and international markets.
From the farm gate to the cooked plate, its commitment is quality. Its partnership approach right throughout the supply chain ensures that the highest possible standards are met. The result is a range of innovative products with a guarantee of provenance, traceability and quality.
Specialists in manufacturing, Dunbia’s beef is available in a variety of specifications. Whether it’s premium, dry-aged, origin or breed specific – all its brands deliver on quality and guarantee customer satisfaction.
The company produces both fresh and frozen formats, as well as innovative packaging options including vacuum packed, Darfresh, tri-web and skin pack – all tailored and designed to suit customer requirements.
Key Sustainability Commitments
Raw Material Sourcing
- Source 100% green electricity by 2020.
- Reduce energy usage by 50% by 2020 (relative per tonne production), based on 2009 base year.
- Achieve zero waste to landfill by 2020. Reduce water consumption by 30 % by 2020 (relative per tonne production), based on 2009 base year.
- To maintain or exceed the level of support to the local community as provided in 2015 until 2020.
Unique Selling Points
Dunbia serves every market sector; retail, commercial, food service and manufacturing. It is a leading producer of high-quality beef products to both the UK and Continental Europe.
Awards & Accreditations
- BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 7
- Bord Bia Meat Processing Quality Assurance Scheme