Gluten Free Bread Loaves (white, seeded, & fruit, 400g, 535g), Gluten Free Bread Rolls (round & long, 20g – 100g), Gluten Free Sandwich Thins, Gluten Free Loaf Cakes, Muffins (plain & injected, 27g – 90g)
Producing quality gluten-free baked goods such as breads, rolls, cakes and muffins.
The Gallagher family has been baking in Co. Donegal since 1968. In 2012, the Gallaghers commenced development and production of gluten-free bakery products and are now one of the largest European gluten-free producers.
The company’s products are sold under the brands Gallagher’s Bakery, PureBred, Promise and customer private label.
It supplies retail, foodservice and industrial customers, while markets include UK, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Spain, Australia and North America.
Key Sustainability Commitments
Raw Material Sourcing
- Where feasible, always source from local supply base.
- Key focus on water treatment management, energy reduction and waste reduction.
- The company’s product development is focused on promoting healthy eating with consumers – low sugar & Fat, High fibre, wholegrains/seeds, Organic
Unique Selling Points
PureBred Gluten Free Bakery has developed gluten-free products that are of exceptional taste and nutritionally balanced. Its gluten-free breads are the lowest in fat and highest in fibre.
It has an open and flexible approach to product development to tailor products for specific markets, and recently developed a unique range of gluten-free artisan bread for bake off in retail bakeries.
The range is packed in a special paper which prevents cross-contamination and can be baked alongside standard bread.
Awards & Accreditations
- Recipient of multiple Great Taste Awards, Blas na hÉireann Awards, Q Awards, Bord Bia Food & Drink Awards
- BRC AA Grade
- Coeliac associations (Ireland, UK, North America, Australia)
- Organic Certified (standard bakery)