Retail Packs of Smoked Irish Organic Salmon, Smoked Salmon, Fresh & Frozen Salmon Fillets in Consumer Skinpacks, Fresh & Frozen Whitefish Fillets in Consumer Skinpacks, Fresh & Frozen Gluten-free Breaded Fish with Dips in consumer packs, Foodservice packs of all of the above products
Sourcing salmon, organic Irish salmon and white fish.
The Good Fish Company was established by Denis Good in Carrigaline, Co. Cork, with the intention of providing the local area with quality fresh fish on a daily basis.
Today, The Good Fish Company has grown to become one of the largest fish processors in Ireland, providing a wide variety of seafood products. It provides the freshest, best-quality Irish fish sourced from trusted and sustainable sources along the South West Coast of Ireland.
Its fish and shellfish are sourced through local Irish boats and trawlers that engage in responsible and sustainable fishing. Forming long-standing strategic partnerships with these local suppliers, the company is contributing to and developing the local economy and environment.
The Good Fish Company’s supply chain is made up of fish experts and dedicated professionals who add value to the product at every stage of the process.
Key Sustainability Commitments
Good Fish Processing aim to establish an ethos of sustainability in the firm by implementing the below commitments
Raw Material Sourcing
- Reduce use of polystyrene by 10% over 5 years.
- Reduce both energy and water use by 10% over 5 years.
- The company currently and will continue to support many local social causes and activities – both publicly and privately.
Unique Selling Points
The processing facility in Carrigaline, Co. Cork, is ideally located near all the major fishing ports in the South of Ireland, allowing the company to source, process and deliver the freshest, premium Irish seafood.
The products are processed on the day of landing, guaranteeing superior quality, and its smoked salmon is produced in the company’s own in-house smoking facility.
Awards & Accreditations
- Innovation Award – Q Awards 2016
- Silver – Blas na h’Éireann Awards 2016
- Gold, Silvers, Bronze – Blas na h’Éireann Awards 2015
- Best in Fresh Awards 2015
- Gold Stars – Great Taste Awards 2014
- Silver – Blas na h’Éireann Awards 2014
- Bronze – Blas na h’Éireann Awards 2013
- Silver, Bronze – Blas na h’Éireann Awards 2012