Functional Blends, Potato/Pea/Rice Starches, Potato Flakes & Granules, Dairy & Vegetable Proteins, Dietary & Non-dietary Fibres, Sugar & Salt Replacers, Soy Sauces, Caramels, Gelatines, Flavour Enhancers
A wide range of ingredients and unique blends.
Healy Group is a global solutions-driven distributor of high-quality food ingredients, ingredient blends, raw materials and nutraceuticals.
Specialising in a wide range of ingredients and unique blends, the company works closely with its partners and customers to deliver trusted quality, dedicated technical support and innovative, bespoke solutions.
The customers’ needs are Healy Group’s primary focus when sourcing and crafting its range, from allergen-free to nutritionally-enriched, low salt and sugar to clean label products.
Key Sustainability Commitments
Raw Material Sourcing
- Commitment to supply own-brand products with ingredients from 100% sustainable sources.
- Achieve full carbon neutrality by the end of 2018.
- Reduce water consumption year-on-year.
- Increase recycling by 5% year-on-year.
- Support at least one staff member engaging in a pre-defined charitable cause each year.
- Continue to provide financial support to a minimum of 5 charities over each year of the plan.
- Increase sales of own-brand products with clear nutritional benefits by 10% of total volume sales
Unique Selling Points
The Healy Group is an Irish family-run business operating on a global scale, with expert knowledge in ingredients and blends, as well as dedicated technical assistance.
The company specialises a wide variety of functional blends, including gluten-free, protein and fibre enrichment, e-number replacement, phosphate replacement, sugar and salt reduction, and nutritional enrichment.
Awards & Accreditations
- BRC Accredited
- Organic Certified