100% Organic Honey, Manuka Honey, Acacia Honey with Cut Comb, Raw Honeycomb, Natural Gold Blend Honey, Premium Irish Honey, Natural & Pure Squeezy Honey, Natural & Pure Honey and Louis Canadian Maple Syrup.
Sourcing, producing, blending and distributing high-quality honey and syrup across Ireland, the UK and Europe.
Healy’s Honey – a family-run business based in Co. Cork – is one of Ireland’s oldest farm producers.
Healy’s Honey was set up over 40 years ago by Patrick Healy, a keen beekeeper, who cultivated his hobby into a successful business. Three generations on, the company strives to continue the traditions and values Patrick initiated, with superior excellence remaining a primary focus.
Given its limited number of hives, Healy’s has gone out of its way to seek connections with fellow beekeepers worldwide. It collaborates with these keepers, who share its views regarding the practice of sustainable beekeeping and in gently handled honey.
Together it works to blend unique and distinctive honeys that have won many Taste Awards. Healy’s Honey produces a variety of honey types and its advanced technology means it can be supplied in combs, jars, squeezy bottles, buckets or barrels.
Key Sustainability Commitments
Raw Material Sourcing
- Reduction of importation of plastic bottles from Europe, instead sourcing 100% from Irish supplier.
- Increase organic honey supply by 4% year on year.
- 10% reduction in oil usage.
- Assess water usage and introduce a plan to reduce.
- Maintain recycling of inbound components.
- Introduce on-site waste changes.
- Educate the public on importance of bees in our environment.
- Introduce and review health and nutrition, which is published on the labels of all products.
- Increase bee activity in the local area.
Unique Selling Points
Healy’s Honey is entirely natural and made only from the finest honey sourced directly from beekeepers around the globe. This allows its customers to experience an award-winning range, which not only delivers flavour but also a range of health benefits, while protecting the environment and farming communities.
Specialising in an array of differing honeys – from Polyflora to Manuka, to an award-winning organic range – it comes in various packaging formats to fit customer needs.
Healy’s Honey is continuously working on new products and is delighted to be able to supply some great tasting produce, such as orange blossom, eucalyptus, clover and acacia, along with many more speciality blends.
Awards & Accreditations
- Great Taste Awards – 13 in total
- Blas na hÉireann – eight in total
- Irish Quality and Drink Awards – three in total
- Organic Trust