Prepared Food, Seafood
Soup (Mushroom, Carrot & Coriander Soup, Potato & Leek Soup, Vegetable Soup, Tomato & Basil), Fish Pie, Seafood Chowder, Smoked Salmon Pate, Chicken Liver Pate, Chicken Liver with Red Onion Marmalade, Chicken liver with Red Pepper Relish, Shepherd's Pie and Cottage Pie.
From humble beginnings in 2008 selling various products at the town market, Kinsale Bay Food Company now provides its gluten-free range to SuperValu, Centra, Tesco and artisan stores countrywide.
Using the freshest locally sourced ingredients, the Cork food company is committed to producing its innovative gluten-free products to the highest standard in its gluten-free facility situated in Little Island. All its products are hand-prepared in its production kitchen by a talented team of cooks.
Its white fish and smoked white fish are caught in the fresh clear Atlantic Ocean, while its hot smoked salmon – used in its pâté – is smoked in Cahirsiveen, Co. Kerry.
Key Sustainability Commitments
Raw Material Sourcing
- Increase Origin Green Suppliers year on year.
- Maintain 100% of fish and dairy suppliers that have sustainability policies in place.
- Kinsale Bay have committed to reducing waste, water and electricity.
- Increase monetary sponsorship of local clubs year on year.
- Increase food donations to charity year on year.
- Maintain 100% gluten free products.
Unique Selling Points
Kinsale Bay Food Company’s gluten-free products are hand-prepared by cooks in its gluten-free facility. No artificial colours or preservatives are used in any of its products.
It uses the freshest, locally sourced ingredients and its mission is to make wholesome, gluten-free, ready-to-eat foods with a distinctive and high-end taste.
Awards & Accreditations
- Great Taste Awards
- Blas na hÉireann Awards
- Irish Quality Food Awards
- Free From Food Awards