Fresh Farmed Atlantic Salmon, Fresh Whitefish, Organic Salmon, Shellfish, Ready-to-Eat Seafood Products, Frozen Seafood Products
Supplying a wide range of fresh and frozen seafood products.
Kish Fish Co. Ltd is a family-run business which was established in 1966. As a progressive seafood supplier, it delivers the finest seafood to catering professionals throughout Dublin and Leinster.
The primary aim of Kish Fish Co. is to supply the highest quality seafood at competitive prices. It works with an extensive list of suppliers who can supply the best quality fish and shellfish from around the coast of Ireland and beyond.
The company is committed to responsible sourcing and sustainability, allowing it to meet today’s needs while protecting tomorrow’s.
Kish Fish Co. operates from a state-of-the-art premises in Dublin and is approved by the Sea Fisheries Protection Authority. It also holds a BRC certified processing facility.
Key Sustainability Commitments
Raw Material Sourcing
- Increase the sustainable sourcing of both fresh and frozen products to 50% by 2020.
- Reduce electricity usage by 20% by end of 2020. Reduce gas usage by 5% by the end of 2020.
- Reduce water usage by 10% by the end of 2018.
- Eliminate gas leaks from the refrigeration system in use.
- Reduce waste going to landfill by increasing the amount of recycling carried out.
- Increase charitable donations to local and national charities year on year. Upgrade company website to promote health and nutrition.
Unique Selling Points
Kish Fish Co. provides an extensive range of fresh and frozen seafood, and provides solutions for chefs such as filleting, scaling, skinning, pin-boning and portioning.
The company proactively looks at ways to improve the sustainable sourcing of its seafood.
Awards & Accreditations
- BIM Seafood Circle
- Organic Salmon Processor
- ISO 9001:2008