Sliced Bacon, Bacon Joints, Gammon Joints, Ham Fillets and Foodservice Bacon
Manufacturing an extensive range of pork and bacon products.
Oakpark is part of the family-owned Brett Group, started in 1940 by Bridget Brett and her four sons.
The company’s success has grown from the roots of a small agricultural merchant, selling inputs to farmers in Kilkenny and Tipperary, to a multinational pork and bacon processor servicing some of the biggest retailers in the world.
Key Sustainability Commitments
Raw Material Sourcing
- To increase purchases from plants that have a sustainability program in place.
- To reduce their energy usage, waste and water usage.
- To get involved in the local community.
Unique Selling Points
Oakpark marries traditional style pork and bacon with cutting-edge new product design and development.
It offers pork and bacon products which are tasty, wholesome and traceable back to the farm.
Home cured bacon has been the staple meat of Irish and British families for generations. Oakpark has preserved the old recipes and the traditional curing craft to ensure that its bacon tastes how it used to.
Awards & Accreditations
- Several Blas na hEireann Awards
- Great Taste Awards
- Irish Quality Food Awards
- Grocer Food and Drink Awards
- Bord Bia Quality Assurance