Mature Irish Cheese & Onion, Atlantic Sea Salt & Irish Cider Vinegar, Shamrock & Sour Cream, Chorizo & Cherry Tomato, Sweet Chilli & Irish Red Pepper, Just a Pinch of Irish Atlantic Sea Salt, Roast Turkey & Secret Stuffing – seasonal, Farm Favourites – mixed multipack, Mature Irish Cheese & Onion – multipack, Atlantic Sea Salt & Irish Cider Vinegar – multipack, Premium Crinkle Cut Irish Cheddar & Red Onion, Premium Crinkle Cut Atlantic Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar, Premium Crinkle Cut Irish Sea Salt & Crushed Black Pepper and Premium Crinkle Cut Flame Grilled Irish Steak.
The potato growing and crisping business. Based in North County Dublin, an area famous for producing Ireland’s finest potatoes, Keogh's produces Ireland’s only artisan potato crisps, hand-cooked on the farm.
The Keogh family has been growing potatoes in north county Dublin for over 200 years and launched Keogh’s hand cooked Irish potato crisps in November 2011. Keogh’s entered the crisp and snack category as the only “on-farm” producers of hand-cooked potato crisps in Ireland, having set up a small crisping house on their farm, hand-cooking their crisps in small batches and turning them from “crop-to-crisp” on the same day.
Key Sustainability Commitments
As part of the Keogh’s sustainability strategy, the company have devised core targets under the Origin Green Charter Plan. Keogh’s are committed to operating in the most sustainable manner possible, in order to protect and enhance the reputation of our brand and ensure the future viability of the company while minimising disruption to the current production process.
Raw Material Sourcing
- Keogh’s aim to continue growing the potato business in line with the crisp business. The company commits to sourcing all potatoes used in their crisp business from Irish grown and produced potatoes, ensuring that their crisps are authentic hand-cooked Irish potato crisps.
- Keogh’s aim to increase the efficiency of electricity usage on their premises by reducing the amount of electricity consumed or lost by 10%.
- Keogh’s aim to become more active in community initiatives. The company will provide local schools with Grow Your Own Potato Kits, so students can learn how to look after and grow their own potatoes at home or in the classroom.
Unique Selling Points
All ingredients come from Irish suppliers across the country, and every bag contains gluten-free, MSG and MGO-free crisps.
Every packet has a story to tell and are illustrated by local artist Peter Donnelly. In addition to supporting the local community, Keogh’s is an award-winning business.
Awards & Accreditations
- Great Taste
- Blas na hÉireann
- Free From Awards
- Small & Emerging Exporter of the Year 2016
- Business Growth Award – Fingal Dublin Excellence 2016
- Customer Care on Social Media – Sockies 2016
- BRC – AA 2017
- Bord Bia Quality Assurance