Live, fresh and frozen seafood products, including langoustines, razor clams, brown crab, whelks, and scallops.
Exporting across the world for over 30 years, Rockabill Seafood Ltd is a family-run company going back three generations in the fishing industry. The company specialises in live, fresh and frozen seafood products and invests time, capital and management effort to ensure the integrity of its cold supply chain.
Key Sustainability Commitments
Rockabill Seafood believe sustainable development meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. By developing and adhering to sustainable practices, Rockabill can balance the needs of today with the awareness of its environmental impact in the future.
Raw Material Sourcing
- By the implementation of the below set of values, Rockabill Seafood can ensure that sustainability is at the heart of the business.
- Develop sustainability initiatives with suppliers to maintain sustainable supply chains when sourcing raw materials.
- Reduce energy usage by 10%.
- Reduce the amount of waste going to landfill by 10%.
- Implement sustainable policies, procedures and practices in the workplace.
- Give back to the local community by contributing to local services.
Unique Selling Points
Rockabill Seafood is a vertically integrated seafood company, which owns its own fishing vessels and processing factories.
The company controls the quality of its seafood from the moment it lands on the trawlers until it’s delivered to the customer.
Awards & Accreditations
- Seafood Exporter of the Year – Export Industry Awards 2013
- BRC AA Grade