Lamb – Various Cuts, Beef – Various Cuts and Home Reared Pork
Home-reared beef, pork and lamb, manufactured in its own processing facility.
Ryan’s Farm, situated in Co. Meath, is a supplier of farm fresh food since 1928.
Its meat processing plant was established in 2010 with a view to providing farm stock straight to the customer.
Key Sustainability Commitments
Raw Material Sourcing
- Develop sustainability initiatives with suppliers.
- Waste Management- 5% reduction of bins
- Water Management – Include water protection as a target by maintaining buffer zones around water course of 30 metres and 150M from private health well. Aim to insure no spraying occurs within zones.
- Increase charitable donations by 5%.
- Continued to support local schools for day trips and educational trips to the farm.
Unique Selling Points
The company employs talented butchers and maintains the land producing some of the freshest and finest food around.
Awards & Accreditations
- Gold – Ryan’s Black Pudding 2016
- Winner Best New Business – Meath Business Tourism Award 2010