Variety of Premium Ice Creams, Variety of Sorbets, Ice Cream Cakes and Individual Portion Ice Cream Desserts
Crafting premium dairy ice cream, ice cream confectionery and cream liqueur.
Silver Pail Dairy, founded by Michael Murphy in 1978, is operated as a privately-owned family business and is well established in the Irish market in both foodservice and retail.
In the last number of years, it has developed a very strong export business in the UK and is looking to continue this across continental Europe.
Silver Pail produces premium own-brand ice creams and frozen desserts for retail, alongside its extensive range of ice cream, sorbet, frozen yoghurt and freezer-to-table desserts for the foodservice market.
Key Sustainability Commitments
Raw Material Sourcing
- Ensure supplier 3rd party accreditation. Focus on the company’s Sustainable Procurement Policy, which includes use of Origin Green Verified Members for dairy supply, as well as RSPO and UTZ certified suppliers for other raw materials.
- Engagements with local schools and workplaces.
- Sponsorship of Local Events.
- Development of health and nutrition focused products.
Unique Selling Points
Silver Pail Dairy’s strength lies in its ability to offer a bespoke product to any of its clients.
It also has a strong new product development department, entirely focused on NPD quality, experience and innovation.
Awards & Accreditations
- Several Great Taste Awards
- Blas na hÉireann Awards
- BRC Grade AA