Irish farmed oysters – standard and specials
Cultivating Crasstoreas Gigas – Irish rock oysters.
Irish Premium Oysters is a family-owned and managed business. The oysters are farmed in a warm, clear bay off the unspoilt west coast of Ireland; an area that has a proud tradition of oyster farming spanning 25 years.
The local sea conditions are ideal for growing Pacific (Crassostrea Gigas) oysters, with the company growing and selling more than two million oysters annually.
The oysters are harvested under the strictest quality control, while the presentation of the product varies to complement the demands of a specific marketplace.
Key Sustainability Commitments
Raw Material Sourcing
- Reduce use of polystyrene packaging.
- To reduce energy consumption within the business.
- Reduce level of wastage sent to landfill.
- Increase company profile in local community.
- Support nature conservation.
- Employee end of year recognition activities.
Unique Selling Points
The product is sourced from Class ‘A’ nutrient-rich waters. There is full traceability of the product, while all orders are packed tailored to the customer’s specification.