Range of Sauces, Marinades, Oil Marinades, Dressings, Mayonnaise, Dry Glazes, Burger Seasonings, Sausage Seasonings and Products packed in sachets, pouches, pots or bulk format.
Devising and manufacturing sauces, marinades and seasoning blends.
The privately-owned company began life in 2000 with the soul purpose of NPD for industrial customers. In time, Spice O’Life then started manufacturing the products too.
Operating from two sites in Dunmanway, Co. Cork, it now employs a total of 42 people and supplies a range of customers, including butchers, retailers, industrial and foodservice businesses.
Key Sustainability Commitments
Raw Material Sourcing
- Purchase raw materials from Origin Green verified members where possible.
- Spice O’Life have a policy of purchasing raw material from sustainable sources.
- Water reduction devices and rainwater harvesting.
- Increase in recycling.
- Replace motors with more energy efficient models.
- Spice O’Life sponsor the local rugby club, as well as support local schools with raffle sponsorship.
- The company plan to develop and launch a range of gluten free dry glazes within 18 months.
Unique Selling Points
Its new product development facility employs three technologists to help devise new products.
Spice O’Life also offers this NPD facility to its customers free of charge – provided that it then gets to supply the product.
Over 90% of its products are gluten-free.
Awards & Accreditations
- Blas na hÉireann Awards 2014/2015 /2016
- Great Taste Award 2016
- BRC Grade A
- RSPO Membership