Small Batch – blend of premium malt and grain Irish whiskeys, Single Grain – Irish grain whiskey matured in Californian red wine barrels, Single Malt – based on innovative maturation techniques while retaining the distinctive Irish smoothness, Brabazon Bottling Series – limited edition collection of unique Irish single malts, Spirit of Dublin Poitín – triple distilled in traditional copper pot stills, The Revival 14 Year Old – single malt Irish whiskey distilled in 2002, Vintage Reserve Collection 24 Year Old Single Malt – matured initially in Bourbon casks before being given an additional maturation, Vintage Reserve Collection 33 Year Old Single Malt – two hand selected casks of some of the oldest Irish single malt ever bottled.
Creating unique expressions of handcrafted Irish whiskeys.
The Teeling Whiskey Company was founded by Jack Teeling in 2012 in the hopes of reviving an independent voice of the Irish whiskey category.
Its aim is to be Ireland’s leading independent whiskey producer, driving category choice and innovation through a selection of unique handcrafted small batch Irish whiskeys.
Jack and his brother Stephen, who is the sales and marketing director, have launched a new Dublin distillery to guarantee future supply and ensuring control of the distilling process from grain to bottle.
The company currently employs over 40 staff across sales, marketing, operations, quality, administration and warehousing and production. Head office and distillation operations are based in Dublin 8 and maturation and warehousing is based in Greenore, Co. Louth.
Key Sustainability Commitments
Raw Material Sourcing
- Teeling Whiskey currently source all of their raw materials from suppliers with quality or sustainability management systems.
- Teeling Whiskey plan to continue to source their raw materials from companies with quality management systems in place, and move towards increasing the number of suppliers with Origin Green certification, or similar sustainability certification.
- Currently, 25% of Teeling Whiskey’s suppliers are Origin Green Certified.
- Teeling Whiskey’s target is 75% Origin Green Certified suppliers by 2020.
- Energy – 2% Reduction per year on total energy used per litre of alcohol produced.
- Waste – 75% waste recycling by 2020.
- 2% reduction per year on total water used per litre of alcohol produced.
- Social sustainability is a key aspect of the Teeling Whiskey Company ethos.
- Teeling Whiskey regularly engage with local businesses on collaborative projects, and host exhibitions to showcase the work done by small craft producers in Ireland.
- Teeling Whiskey are committed to hosting an increased number of small business fairs for local companies, with an increase from 16 businesses engaged with in 2016 to 45 by 2020.
- 80% staff engagement with health and well-being initiatives by 2020. These initiatives will include staff activities such as yoga and mindfulness sessions.
Unique Selling Points
Situated in the heart of Dublin’s Liberties, The Teeling Whiskey Company is bringing the craft of whiskey-making back to the city.
With a selection of unique handcrafted small batch Irish whiskeys, its aim is to drive category choice and innovation, while reviving the independent spirit of Dublin.
Awards & Accreditations
- World’s Best Irish Single Grain and World’s Best Irish Single Malt – World Whiskies Awards
- World’s Best Whiskey Visitor Attraction – World Whiskies Awards 2016
- 70+ international whiskey/spirits awards