Pure Apple Juice, Apple & Blackcurrant Juice, Apple & Strawberry Juice, Apple & Raspberry Juice, Sparkling Juices – as above but carbonated, Con’s Cider – made using only apples and Cider Vinegar – made using only apples
Producing a range of premium juices, lemonades, cider and cider vinegar.
The Apple Farm was started in 1968 as a fruit farm, producing apples, stone fruits and soft fruits – all of which grow well in Ireland.
The year 1995 saw the company expand into the production of premium juices, made only using fruits grown on the farm.
Since then, it has extended that product range to include carbonated juices, lemonades, cider and cider vinegar. These are all still made on the farm and sold in the on-site retail shop.
Key Sustainability Commitments
Raw Material Sourcing
- Use non-chemical pest management practices in production of raw materials.
- Analyse trends in CO2 uptake and emissions to determine changes over time.
- Installation of energy meters in various parts of the production operations to get specific measures of electricity use in these parts.
- Supply a free apple annually to every child attending a primary school within a 25km radius of their farm.
Unique Selling Points
The Apple Farm produced the world’s first carbonated cloudy apple juice and continues to innovate with new products of the best quality, made on the farm using fruits from the farm.
Awards & Accreditations
- Come & See Producer of the Year – Good Food Ireland Awards 2012
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Irish Food Writers’ Guild Awards 2012
- Best Irish Top Fruit Producer – Bord Bia Food & Drink Awards 2010
- Producer Award – Euro-toques Ireland Food Awards 2009
- Best in Ireland – McKennas’ Guides 2002 – 2017
- Bord Bia Horticulture Quality Assurance Scheme