As a member of Origin Green, your company has become part of something pioneering: no other country in the world has a national food and drink sustainability programme that operates across all key players in the industry.
Key Programme Submission Dates
- 31st March 2021- Members are recommended to submit their draft annual reviews / plans to their assigned Origin Green mentor by the 31st March 2021. This is a completely optional deadline, but it ultimately aims to provide members with sufficient time to make any necessary amendments before the next deadline date.
- 31st May 2021- To be eligible for Origin Green Gold Membership, members must submit their finalised 2020 annual review / plan to Mabbett by the 31st May 2021. Failing to meet this deadline will result in members being listed as "Verified with Annual Review Pending Approval" on the Origin Green website.
- 30th September 2021- To retain verified Origin Green membership, it is a critical requirement that companies submit a finalised annual review / plan to Mabbett by the 30th September 2021. Failing to meet this deadline will unfortunately result in members being downgraded from the programme, which may impact access to Bord Bia services.
This document provides guidance for Origin Green members when establishing an Origin Green Biodiversity target within their Origin Green Plan.
If a company is seeking to develop biodiversity primary supplier targets, they can refer to the All Ireland's Pollinator Plan - Farmland: Action to help Pollinators.
This document provides guidance for Origin Green members when establishing an Origin Green packaging target within their Origin Green Plan.
This document provides guidance for Origin Green members to reduce emissions and ultimately decarbonise their own operations and supply chains.
Gold Status takes Origin Green Membership to the next level.
How to get the most from your company's Origin Green Membership
The Marketing Hub
The Marketing Hub is Origin Green's Asset bank which contains exclusive access to visual assets and related information for our members.
Log in to the Marketing Hub today to access our:
- Origin Green Marks
- Origin Green Activation Guides
- Film and Videos
- Image Gallery
- Presentation and Poster Templates
Logo Approval Process
As a verified member of Origin Green, it is vital that the mark is always recognisable and used correctly and in keeping with the terms Bord Bia’s usage agreement. You must submit your proposed designs to the Origin Green Database
Submitting Your Design
- Log on to the Origin Green Database using your user name and password.
- Select “Request Logo Use”.
- Fill in the application form online.
- Attach your design visual(s).
Origin Green Verification Scoring Appeal – 2021
The below guidelines outline the process for appealing a score within an Origin Green Verification Report. Where a member feels it has been scored incorrectly during the verification process, the company will be entitled to one official recheck within a given year for the particular target area(s) in question. Members will have 10 working days from the date they received the initial verification report to request an appeal, with the exception of members who received a 2020 annual review verification report prior to the 1st of May 2021 (such members will have until the 15th of May 2021 to submit an official appeal).
Please note that this document and respective procedure is only relevant to 2020 annual review submissions.
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up for our members newsletter below