Origin Green Gold Member Announcement 2022- Virtual Attendance
On September 14th between 12 pm and 1 pm, we will host a virtual event to announce our Origin Green Gold Members for 2022.
Origin Green and its members inspire an entire industry towards sustainable production. This event recognises the efforts of Origin Green companies which have achieved exceptional annual performance on their sustainability targets in areas such as raw material sourcing; water and energy efficiency; waste reduction; packaging; and social sustainability based on the assessment of our independent verification authority, Mabbett.
On the day, we will hear a keynote speech from Professor N. Craig Smith- The INSEAD Chaired Professor of Ethics and Social Responsibility whose research is at the intersection of business and society, encompassing business/marketing ethics, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability strategies.
- Martin Heydon- Minister of State at the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine.
- Professor N. Craig Smith- The INSEAD Chaired Professor of Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Deirdre Ryan- Director of Origin Green and Quality Assurance, Bord Bia.
- Michael Murphy- Interim CEO, Bord Bia.
- Dan MacSweeney- Chairman of the Board, Bord Bia.
Detailed Agenda to follow.
Origin Green Gold Member verified companies are encouraged to have one representative from their organisation present at the Announcement Event.
Please contact Cáit Murphy at email@example.com if you have any queries or require additional information.