Origin Green Science Based Targets (SBTs) Webinar Learning Series Session 5
To date, over 130 organisations have attended the Origin Green SBT webinar series. The series has informed Irish food, drink and horticulture companies on the methodologies, standards and solutions for setting and delivering on SBTs.
This webinar series is designed to accelerate Origin Green members’ development and validation of Science-Based Targets (SBTs) and ultimately take the carbon action which the market is demanding.
In the fifth and final part of the Origin Green SBTs Webinar Series we have gathered a fantastic panel of experts from Accenture who will show how Irish companies can best report and communicate their progress on environmental targets to build trust and brand value with their customers.
Topics covered in the session include:
- Reporting and communicating environmental performance
- Navigating an evolving ESG standards landscape
- Using verification to build trust
- Storytelling about your ESG performance
Speakers will include:
- Director of Sustainability & Quality Assurance at Bord Bia, Deirdre Ryan
- Head of Strategy for Accenture Ireland, Karen O’Regan
- Carbon Intelligence Lead for Accenture UKI, Adrian Wain
- ESG Measurement and Performance Lead for Accenture UKI, Kate White
- Sustainability Lead at Rothco, Accenture Interactive, Colette Henry.